Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Could Someone Throw Me a Bone PUHLEASE....


While Terri was cleaning the gunk off my mouth....she accidentally got too close and I TASTED THE SWEETNESS OF LIQUID....so I latched on and wouldn't let go....I think I sucked every bit of water out of that washcloth. I was parched and no one, not no one, not no how was going to give me anything to drink....
(This is Traci....just to let you know, she told us to NOT DELETE any pictures....and she is now freaking out because she KNOWS I'm going to post them.....)

2 comments:

Traci @ The Bakery said...

I can't believe people aren't leaving you any comments....sheesh, they can do it annonomously....yeah, I know I hacked the spelling of that word!! I love you!!!

Anonymous said...

Boy do you look good or what!!!!!! LOL.. I am so thankful that everything turned out ok! Just because I got cancer didn't mean you had to go and get it...LOL
I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!